PC Compressor Combo Kit a STEAL at Amazon

As of 9:30PM mountain time it's showing for $98.73
I think it must be a mistake:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)00839673/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl60/103-8550873-1023808?v=glance&s=home-garden&nP7846
If the link is too long search for CFBN125A
-Jim

There's a great tool for long links at www.tinyurl.com. Check it out. Many posters here use it.
Bob
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 05:07:22 GMT, "Bob"

Even better, you can simply bracket the link like this, to keep it whole: <(Amazon.com product link shortened)00839673/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl60/102-9358293-5612942?v=glance&s=home-garden&nP7846>
Just like Al Gore intended when the RFC's were written.
Lots of folks won't follow Tiny Url links from work PCs and some won't follow any at all. Too many fist-up-butt and phishing sites show up at the other end of redirected links.
Barry

Thanks for the tip, Barry! I didn't know that.

Yet another good piece of information. I am a really bright guy. I learn from others and steal from the best.
Bob
Don't bother actually trying the link, which works great by the way, as Amazon has discontinued the deal.
John Emmons

846>
We will see. If they honor the order then expect to see at least one of these showing up on ebay soon. :-) -j

J wrote:

I need this like I need a third testicle, but I couldn't pass it up. It's supposed to ship (free) on 11/24. Less than $100.... you can't beat that with a stick.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@XXXXcarolina.rr.com

Just don't get that third caught between the two brad guns you apparently now own.
On the other hand, this would make a great Christmas present for my son-in-law.
Bob

From direct personal history, Amazon will _not_ honor orders for items that were listed with very incorrect prices.
Dave Hinz

Well, I just now (Sat, Nov 20 2004 5PM EST) got my confirmation of shipping & the tracking number for the compressor. I ordered it Friday Morning.
Well, my $98 PC Compressor Combo Kit arrived today.
Bruce Barnett wrote:

You suck. They cancelled mine though they didn't have any problem claiming they couldn't cancel something *I* wanted to cancel. They've pissed me off good this time.
--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

snipped-for-privacy@carolina.rr.com.barf