PC 895 Squeak

A friend of mine picked up a new PC895 router. I've noticed that when turning the motor shaft free hand that it makes a squeaking/grinding noise when rotated. Havent really noticed wether its unusally loud when running. No arbor run out when checked with dial indicator. Is it possible the brushes need to 'break in' he only has maybe an 2 hours run time on it. I've got 3 PC routers and haven't noticed this before. Anybody else ever notice this before? Thanks Joe
On 27 May 2004 15:00:03 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Yahoo) stated wide-eyed, with arms akimbo:

Pop the brushes out and spin it. It should be quiet(er).
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of Minwax, I shall stain no Cherry. http://diversify.com
My 7518 and 690 do this. I've had them for years, with no problems, though.
Kevin
--
=====
Where are those Iraqi WMDs, NOW?