PC 890 Router Made Where?

Any idea where the PC 890 router is made, US or C?
Their ad claims it can be adapted for use in a 690 base, true?
--
Rumpty

Quite possibly. IIRC the Bosch 1617 series routers will fit the 690 base also.
Their products for the most part are made in the USA.
http://www.porter-cable.com/index.asp?e '0

Great information, thanks!
--
Rumpty

Rumpty wrote:

Mine is made in the USA. It supposed to fit all the 690 bases once you unbolt the plastic gear rack from the side. I don't have any 690 bases to test with and find I like the 890 base with the above table adjustment (see my router table pic in alt.binaries... and you will see the nutdriver sticking out of the table top.)