PC 693 Router - Height Adjustment Knob?

I have a Porter Cable 693 router. I've read about a "height adjustment knob" for the 693 that would make it easier to adjust the bit depth in my router table. But, I have not been able to locate anyone who sells this accessory?
The closest I have seen is the "Router Raizer", but I'm not too crazy about the router modifications I would need to make it work.
Anthony
Rockler has em, in fact they sold the router with the adjuster in a package deal.
John Emmons

I believe Highland Hardware also sells them (www.highland-hardware.com).
Bob

John,

The adjuster was not in their catalog, and I couldn't find it on their web site either.

Found it there and ordered it! ($19 + $7 shipping)
Thank you!
Anthony
hmmm.....it's in the last catalog I got. They also have them at the local store.
Glad you found one anyway.
John Emmons