PC 314 worm drive trim saw

Does anyone have any feedback to offer about this saw.
Quality of construction Durability Quality of cuts (will use mainly for plywood) Power/torque for 3/4 cabinet grade ply?
Thanks in advance, Drew
Hi Drew,
I have one of these saws and really like it. I bought it for the reasons you mentioned. Has enough power and the blade that came with it does a good job. It is well built. I haven't had it long enough to commnent on durability. I would buy it again.
Ted

I've had one for about 5 years, love it. It will work great for what you want to do. It doesn't have the power of a 7-1/4" but it isn't intended for that kind of work anyway.
Scott -- An unkind remark is like a killing frost. No matter how much it warms up later, the damage remains.