PAY - TITANIC DECK CHAIR

https://www.popularwoodworking.com/store/displayplan.asp?id 39
JOAT If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again. - Terry Venables
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 25 Sep 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/SOMETUNESILIKE /
Hmm, looks to me to be only average in size...
--

FF

Hmmm, I'm visualizing lounging in a chair and sliding down the deck when the ship broke in half. What a way to go. :-)
Be sure to check-out our webpages... http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html New pictures & links being added frequently.