Pawn shop inflation

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:26:54 +0200, Phil Hansen calmly ranted:

Don't forget to wash up. AND CLEAN UP THAT SHEEP!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Baaa, not me! :-)

Reply to
Mark & Juanita

Wed, Oct 20, 2004, 6:54pm snipped-for-privacy@madbbs.com (Norman=A0D.=A0Crow) says: Sheesh! Can't any of you remember anything? I distinctly remember JOAT saying(some long time ago) that we are only supposed to send "slightly used" maidens for the ww gods sacrifices.

Let me clarify a bit. Asking for an "unused" maiden would be like asking for a unicorn - both mythical creatures - gotta be realistic. Hence, the "slightly used".

JOAT Eagles can soar ... but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Reply to
J T