pattern maker

Anyone know of a good pattern maker program out there. I do intarsia projects and would like to make my own patterns. Any help is appreciated.
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 23:03:27 GMT, "Hellraiser"

Do you have a stylus and digitizing tablet? They're great for this kind of thing. I have a 6x9" Wacom and LOVE it.
Any old drawing program (Corel Draw, Expression, etc.) should work unless you're trying to figure in kerf widths, too. In that case, maybe a stained glass program would work better for you, Red.
http://www.dfly.com/download3.html Glass Eye trial version