Patrick Spielman's website? Large router base?

The author of several router books used to have a website where he sold router jigs and bases. I've been googling and can't find it. Is it still around?

If it's gone, does anyone know where I can get a large clear plastic sub-base? I want to use a template bushing to rout out some large areas and my small base keeps dropping inside the template hole.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
a_team_of_scientists

I think you may be looking for Pat Warner's site

Sam the Cat

Patrick Spielman died. I think you are confusing him with Pat Warner.

Bob

Reply to
BillyBob

Pat died a few months ago, so I wouldn't expect his site to be up any more. I thought I kept a copy of the announcement from the scrollsaw mailing list, but I can't find it.

Bob McConnell N2SPP

Reply to
Bob McConnell