Patio Table and Chairs Plan

Hello,
I am starting to think about this winter's project and I am leaning towards a patio table and chairs. I have searched but I have only found the round style of table, I would like to have an oval or rectangle - maybe a removable leaf?
Table would be somewhat like this:
http://www.patiofurnitureusa.com/patio-tables/dining-tables/hanoverextensiondiningtable.cfm
The chairs I found some possibilities so I maybe can work with those plans. I think I will use what they are calling an English arm chair for my chairs.
My question is:
Any idea where I may find plans for tables like that?
Thanks
Larry C
"Larry C" wrote:

http://www.patiofurnitureusa.com/patio-tables/dining-tables/hanoverextensiondiningtable.cfm
For the table, get a copy of Fred Bingham's book, Practical Yacht Joinery.
Take a look at how you build a cockpit grate for a sailboat.
Describes the approach you need to take to build one.
BTW, $600 is not going to cover it, especially if you use teak.
Lew

Thanks, I will have a look at that book.
Larry
Larry wrote:

Paperback from Amazon was $20 when I got mine.
Best $20 I ever spent.
As far as the chairs are concerned, you are on your own.
Thy are complex, time consuming, and require lots of jigs.
Good luck
Lew Hodgett Box 2302 Whittier, CA, 90610-2302 E-Mail: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net