Patio sideboard?

Anyone built a patio sideboard?

I have a covered patio (in the Arizona desert).

I've googled my self raw, but don't see anything close. The size would be somewhere around 20" deep, 36" high and 6-10' long and it would be against an exterior wall. I'd like to hide a garbage can and have storage for patio/BBQ use and use the top for a serving area and maybe a plant or three. There is an electrical outlet on the same wall. The top could easily be tile.

Anyone built something like this or have any ideas?

Wish Theo was around fro a comment ;-)

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

Depends on how much design engineering you want to do.

Norm has done several outdoor projects for gardening benches which include tip out garbage cans along with some BBQ grill projects.

Several DIY shows have built BBQ grills complete with enough stuff to be called an outdoor kitchen.

Check out NYW, get a starting point, then plagiarize here, plagiarize there, pretty soon you have the "Doug Design".

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett