patio furniture:

Hi. all I want to make an outdoor chaise lounge for a patio, I've searched for plans but they all seem so basic and plain, I want something more than a platform of slats.Anyone seen anything different?
Sal

Define "more than", Sal.
-- Truth loves to go naked. --Dr. Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732
On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 18:34:24 -0700, Larry Jaques

Does an Adirondack chair qualify as a chaise lounge? I've seen a number of them that I'd classify as being more than 'just basic'.

rest.The Adirondack chair I suppose could be included as a lounge chair.
Sal

angles are concerned. Then modify it to suit your tastes. Art

Sal
On 7/8/2012 6:22 PM, sal wrote:

I have not built one of these but I like the appearance:
http://www.popularwoodworking.com/wp-content/uploads/Titanic-Deck-Chair-Article.pdf
Dan