patio furniture:

Hi. all I want to make an outdoor chaise lounge for a patio, I've searched for plans but they all seem so basic and plain, I want something more than a platform of slats.Anyone seen anything different?

Sal

Reply to
sal

Define "more than", Sal.

-- Truth loves to go naked. --Dr. Thomas Fuller, Gnomologia, 1732

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 18:34:24 -0700, Larry Jaques

Does an Adirondack chair qualify as a chaise lounge? I've seen a number of them that I'd classify as being more than 'just basic'.

Reply to
Dave

I was thinking of some sort of filigree around the legs and skulptured back rest.The Adirondack chair I suppose could be included as a lounge chair.

Sal

Reply to
sal

Get a basic plan that is close to what you want as far as dimensions and angles are concerned. Then modify it to suit your tastes. Art

Reply to
Artemus

Hi Art good advice , I'll give it a try.

Sal

Reply to
sal

I have not built one of these but I like the appearance:

Dan Coby