PATIO CHAIR

Don't know why they call it a patio chair, it looks a whole lot better than some of those ugly things people are trying to sell as house chairs.

JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts?

- JOAT

Reply to
J T

Would you like to do it all again? I am sure you will receive more than one T-shirts if you sign up for Iraq!

Cheers.

Reply to
John JJ

Mon, Nov 12, 2007, 8:45pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@somewhere.org (John=A0JJ) doth queryeth: Would you like to do it all again? I am sure you will receive more than one T-shirts if you sign up for Iraq!

Do it all? Not if I knew then what I know now. Parts of it, yes; all of it, not only no, but Hell no. I was young, kinda, and not so dumb when I went to Nam. Older and a lot smarter now, the only way they'd get me to Iraq would be if they issued me a scoped M-14, but even then they'd have to drag me on the plane. I think it should be mandatory for every senator and congressperson to spend a minimum in a warzone, and I'm talking going on patrols, the whole nine yards. Probably not many of them would learn much, but with luck we'd thin them out some at least. For Hillary Clinton we should make it at least six months. May the Gods save us all of she and Slick Willy get into the White House.