Paste Wax in Buffalo

I have a friend going to Buffalo (from Canada) on Monday. I keep reading about Johnson's paste wax in the US. Were would one buy this in Buffalo?
Thanks,
Lars

any good hardware store
probably any place that sell "janitorial supplies'.
Probably any of the variously-colored (red, orange, blue) BORG
In addition to Johnson's, there is Butchers, and Lundmark. should be able to find at least one, in virtually any such store.
Local orange borg didn't carry as national headquarters deemed it wouldn't be sold in THAT store! New Do It Right opened and we have Johnson's wax! Often question the "head" in headquarters, maybe hind?
On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:30:27 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

Isn't it great to deal with local franchisee/owners? The ones who get to decide how they serve their customers best?
Patriarch
On Sat, 25 Jun 2005 14:30:27 -0000, snipped-for-privacy@host122.r-bonomi.com (Robert Bonomi) wrote:

Paint stores are good shots, as well.
If they don't have Johnson's, they may have Trewax, or some other equal, silicone free, past wax.
Barry
There is a paste wax shortage in Canada?! I think I have just found a new advertising campaign for the Rochester/Toronto ferry.
Johnson's is not sold in Canada.

CW wrote:

Why is that? That's a huge company not to be selling in Canada.
Rich
--
*Remove "nospam" to email
"You can lead them to LINUX

CW wrote:

Sounds like Canada is becoming a San Francisco.
Rich
--
*Remove "nospam" to email
"You can lead them to LINUX

Walmart should have it, and he could look in the floor section of any grocery store, or most hardware stores.
----- = Dain Bramaged...but having lots of fun! http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development
Thanks for the help. I will give her the list when she goes tomorrow. Seems silly that you can't get this stuff in Canada.
Lars
spake:

Highspeed wrote:

The last can I bought was from "Tops" supermarket. It was in the floor cleaning section of the store.
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA