Paslode Cordless Finish Nailer

Have always used air tools in my shop but recently bought the Paslode gun . Drove approx. 1000 1 1/2in 16 ga nails today on one battery and fuel cell and both are still going strong. The convience and quality of tool worth the price. I bought it to use primarily outside the shop. The cordless factor is great. Dave.

Reply to
dave lindsay

I use the Paslode framing nailer. IIRC it too shoots well over 1000 nails with one cylinder and battery charges go for a very long time.

Reply to
Leon

Reply to
dave lindsay

Nice to hear. The Senco cordless is a disaster. I don't know of even one that has ever really worked well.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

P.S. I love the Senco normal guns.

Reply to