Parts source for Sears jointer?

Does anyone know of a source of parts for the Sears 149.21871 jointer? Parts are no longer available through Sear's website. All suggestions welcome. TIA Joe
--
Be sure to check-out our webpages...
http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/kb8qlrjoe/index.html

That model number showed a parts list on the sears site when I pulled it up.
I think there is only one quality worse than hardness of heart and that is
Sorry, it shows anything you select as unavailable after I selected a part or two.
I think there is only one quality worse than hardness of heart and that is