Parts Needed Delta/Rockwell Drill Press 15-655

I picked up an old D/R drill press that has variable speed cone drive problems. The pressure bearing under the front cone is VERY bad. Some damage to the bottom of the pulley and significant wear to the bearing mount on the pulley. I might be able to sleeve that part of the puller but the pressure component is basically gone. Any idea of a parts source? Respectfully, Ron Moore

Reply to
Ron Moore

"Ron Moore" wrote in news:8LbTg.3043$eZ4.2878@dukeread06:

Ron,

Delta did not make the variable speed pulley. They sourced it from another company. I don't know who supplied Delta with their drive pulleys. Look for clues that will indicate who made the pulley.

Reply to
R. Pierce Butler

Please refer to the following url:

the sale of Delta/Porter Cable and all the other companies of the former Pentair Tool group to Black and Decker, you may find that Ace Tool Repair will be your best source of parts and information for "pre-enjoyed" quality Delta machinery.

R> I picked up an old D/R drill press that has variable speed cone drive

Reply to
Planes True