Part number for Rockwell planer cutter?

Hi, Could anyone provide me with the part number for a complete cutter head assembly for a Rockwell 13" planer, model 22-432 or 22-401. This is a floor mounted planer made from about the early '70s thru mid '80s. Complete cutter head assembly comes with knives, gibs, bearings and carriers. I couldn't find any older parts manuals on mfgr's website. Thanks for any help. Jim S.
Try Ace Tool Repair at powetoolparts.ca.
GTO(John)

On 01/28/2004 12:42 PM, in article
opined:

Or send an email to Delta, all those manuals are in .pdf format now.
"Unless you can point your finger at the man responsible when something goes