Parquet flooring

Hi,
We removed carpet from Sitting room and other downstairs rooms and found it has parquet flooring. Now, we are thinking of maintaining it and I wonder if you know of any near Reading that does sanding, polishing, etc.
Does it involve a lot or no? Floor is in a good condition.
--
Rajinder Nijjhar, M.Sc.
0118 962 3200; Fax:-0118 962 3003.

Reading where? Reading PA?, Reading MA? Reading Berkshire?
says...

Reading between the lines, of course.
-P.

It's wood flooring and any competent wood floor finisher can deal with it. With orbital sanders it's become a lot easier. Pick up the phone book and make some calls.