Parks planer

I finally got my Parks (Free! Gloat!) and am starting restoration. Any advice? Wasn't someone doing some data collection on these machines a while back? Like to hear from other owners. Oh, it's a 12". Did I say that? Burfl.

Reply to
burfl

owwm.com

John Martin

Reply to
John Martin

That's the place. I must have sharpened and adjusted blades for a Parks 12" a hundred times. They used to love to see the co-pilot and I arrive at the shop with another batch of wood, because it meant a sharpen and adjust.

Nice iron, though I've gotten real fond of my Rockwell/Invicta over the years.

Reply to
George