Parallel Jaw Clamps

Page 2 of 2
I have a couple Jorgies, 9 Bessies and 5 Stanleys. The Stanleys were purchased at Big Lots, a deep discount store, at a very low cost. I didn't expect them to compare favorably to the Bessies and Jorgies, but they do. I don't know if they are even available anywhere, but I put them out there as a valid alternate. They have a bigger head than the other two and the bar is thicker than the Bessies. Of the other two I probably prefer the Jorgies. I like the Jets that I have looked at in the stores. The biggest thing is that I would suggest trying to pick a brand/style and sticking to it. The different ones set at different heights from the bench and have different size bars. Simple things like framing jigs don't mix due to the bar differences.