'Paper Cut' taken to a whole new level

What can a 10" disk of spinning papaer cut?
... "Kind of gives a new meaning to thin kerf blade!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYfkhdKcEiE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
aLek0KduM
On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 7:59:03 AM UTC-4, Spalted Walt wrote:

Some safety features have been removed for filming purposes.
On Sat, 27 Aug 2016 06:29:23 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Safety? It's only a "paper cut".
On 8/27/2016 8:29 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Actually in the last video near the end you could clearly see the SawStop in action. ;~) The paper blade popped and disappeared.

I gotta ask, which removed "safety features" caused your consternation?
On 8/27/2016 10:48 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

I don't know about bone, but it would easily split you finger skin apart.

Hence the subject 'Paper Cut' taken to a whole new level". Would you have been more comfortable viewing the video had he used a push stick?
On 8/27/2016 11:55 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:

No, that would have taken the fun out of it.

He needs to use a human flesh analog and a push stick both. If a hot dog isn't available, use a Jalepeno on a stick.
Puckdropper
On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 10:16:29 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com wrote:

Well, he did say "I wish I had a wiener." I assume he was talking about a hot dog, not a politician.
Puckdropper <puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com> wrote in

I think you've just invented a new food for the state fair. Jalapeno on a stick. Fill it with sour cream, dip it in beer batter, deep-fry it...

I suspect that since comedian Jeff Dunham has already created such a creature (José Jalapeño on a Stick) and Walmart is currently selling Deep Fried Twinkies, I'm sure deep fried poppers ona stick are already available at some fair, somewhere. ;)
nb
On Sunday, August 28, 2016 at 12:53:36 PM UTC-5, notbob wrote:

Locals, here, wrap the stuffed jalapenos with bacon (no stick), before BBQi ng, also. Quick snacks, along with honey sausage, while waiting for the r est of the BBQ meats to cook. I didn't Google, but maybe Jose' Jalapenos (if there are a variety of them) are wrapped in bacon, also.
Sonny
On 8/28/2016 12:19 PM, Doug Miller wrote:

In Texas, minus the stick, we call those "Poppers".
Leon wrote:

--
You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or
you don't. This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment
On Tuesday, August 30, 2016 at 9:58:19 AM UTC-4, JAS wrote:

Jalapeno Poppers are a common appetizer throughout much, if not all, of the country.
On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 10:49:06 AM UTC-4, Spalted Walt wrote:

Good grief, it was a joke.
How many times have we watched videos of a woodworking technique during which the safety feature disclaimer scrolls across the screen?
I was just having some fun.
On Sat, 27 Aug 2016 11:58:56 +0000

the foam cutting looked good
now i wonder if a sheet of carbon fiber could be used instead or just a thin sheet of stainless or other hard materials
i think he made a bowling ball on his table saw in one video not with the paper blade