'Paper Cut' taken to a whole new level

What can a 10" disk of spinning papaer cut?

... "Kind of gives a new meaning to thin kerf blade!"

Spalted Walt

Some safety features have been removed for filming purposes.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Safety? It's only a "paper cut".

Reply to
krw

Actually in the last video near the end you could clearly see the SawStop in action. ;~) The paper blade popped and disappeared.

Reply to
Leon

I gotta ask, which removed "safety features" caused your consternation?

Reply to
Spalted Walt

I don't know about bone, but it would easily split you finger skin apart.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Hence the subject 'Paper Cut' taken to a whole new level". Would you have been more comfortable viewing the video had he used a push stick?

Reply to
Spalted Walt

the foam cutting looked good

now i wonder if a sheet of carbon fiber could be used instead or just a thin sheet of stainless or other hard materials

i think he made a bowling ball on his table saw in one video not with the paper blade

Reply to
Electric Comet

Good grief, it was a joke.

How many times have we watched videos of a woodworking technique during which the safety feature disclaimer scrolls across the screen?

I was just having some fun.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

No, that would have taken the fun out of it.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Spalted Walt wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

He needs to use a human flesh analog and a push stick both. If a hot dog isn't available, use a Jalepeno on a stick.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Well, he did say "I wish I had a wiener." I assume he was talking about a hot dog, not a politician.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Puckdropper wrote in news:57c2492b$0$42267$b1db1813 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.astraweb.com:

I think you've just invented a new food for the state fair. Jalapeno on a stick. Fill it with sour cream, dip it in beer batter, deep-fry it...

Reply to
Doug Miller

I suspect that since comedian Jeff Dunham has already created such a creature (José Jalapeño on a Stick) and Walmart is currently selling Deep Fried Twinkies, I'm sure deep fried poppers ona stick are already available at some fair, somewhere. ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob

Locals, here, wrap the stuffed jalapenos with bacon (no stick), before BBQi ng, also. Quick snacks, along with honey sausage, while waiting for the r est of the BBQ meats to cook. I didn't Google, but maybe Jose' Jalapenos (if there are a variety of them) are wrapped in bacon, also.

Sonny

Reply to
Sonny

In Texas, minus the stick, we call those "Poppers".

Reply to
Leon

In Nebraska also.

Reply to
JAS

Jalapeno Poppers are a common appetizer throughout much, if not all, of the country.

Reply to
DerbyDad03