Pantry-style pegboard tool cabinet? Which magazine was that?

I seem to recall that one of the magazines I subscribe to (ShopNotes, FWW, Woodworker's Journal, or American Woodworker), had an article about building a pantry-style (as in two doors... laying agains each other... swinging the same way. In other words, they're swung by two piano-hinges placed about 3 inches apart... with the outer door being supported by the inner door).
Does anybody know where that plan appeared?
- Joe
Wood magazine in the last year or soooo.
Joe Emenaker wrote:

American Woodworker #91 December 2001, Gigantic Shop Cabinet, Peg board, and shelves with 2 outer and 2 inner swing out doors.