Panther H3114?

I noticed in the new Grizzly flyer that they are now carrying this table. Any reviews or comments on it? I need a 'tide me over' table for a few jobs until I've saved up enough for a decent one. The only review I was able to find online said it was a pain to put together, but once that was done it worked pretty good.             Todd

Following up on myself. Looks like it wasn't a good choice for me. The clamping system can only handle a 6 1/4" diameter router base, and my router has a 7 1/2" base. I'm going to trade it back in on a G0528 table. Looks like it has a lot of nice features. I'll give a review when I get a chance.             Todd