Panel Saw Experiences?

Hey Bud (I can't bring myself to call you Donkey)

Although a few folks posted personal, and improper, comments - most folks are just trying to be helpful.

Your biblical references tell me that you're a religious man and I'm convinced that your goodness flows from your beliefs and convictions. I'm not religious but I've studied the writings of the world's major religions. No where (including the bible) is one encouraged to disregard "truth", or to be "cheated to the last".

I applaud your efforts and urge you to continue your good work... just be careful.

Best wishes,

Michael

Reply to
toolman946 via CraftKB.com

"Upscale" wrote in news:1c56$477202b2$cef88bc5$ snipped-for-privacy@TEKSAVVY.COM:

*snip*

*snip*

You know, you don't always need graphic examples to get the point across. A few kindly spoken words, suggesting that they do something different, or rethink an action they're taking sometimes works just fine.

As long as you're trying to help, IME most people are willing to let you.

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

Festool has a pretty neat setup . . . but its $$$$$.

In the recent FWW 2008 tool review they looked at a number of methods of cutting sheet goods. Cant remember all they tested, but the festool got high marks and the Lee Valley system did pretty well.

Reply to
Spruce3