Panel Saw Experiences?

Page 3 of 3

While I recognize the truth in what you say, I simply refuse to live my life that way. Much of the joy I find in life comes from finding ways to help others. I'm not going to let a few bad apples rob me of that joy.
In the biblical story of the Good Samaritan, the Priest and the Levite were doubtless afraid, but they weren't excused by their fear.
DonkeyHody "Better trust all, and be decieved, And weep that trust and that decieving, Than doubt one soul that if believed, Had blessed one's life with true believing. Oh in this mocking world too fast The doubting fiend o'retakes our youth. Better to be cheated to the last Than lose the blessed hope of truth. - Frances Anne Kemble

Hey Bud (I can't bring myself to call you Donkey)
Although a few folks posted personal, and improper, comments - most folks are just trying to be helpful.
Your biblical references tell me that you're a religious man and I'm convinced that your goodness flows from your beliefs and convictions. I'm not religious but I've studied the writings of the world's major religions. No where (including the bible) is one encouraged to disregard "truth", or to be "cheated to the last".
I applaud your efforts and urge you to continue your good work... just be careful.
Best wishes,
Michael

This is Usenet. I asked a question about a specific mortising machine, and was told to use a plunge router. <G>
I agree that the panel saw is the best solution, if space and funds are available.