panel cabinet doors w/ rounded rail/stiles

Has anyone ever done rail/stiles (rail/stile panel cabinet doors) that were non-flat? I.e., the middle of the rail and stile curves outwards.
Saw some kitchen cabinetry recently that had this and it was interesting because I've never seen any articles describing how to do it...
ken
Hi Ken, " Applied moulding" doors can look like that. They are made just like any R&S door and then you add pieces of moulding to give the profile that you desire. Cheers, JG
Ken Yee wrote:

So you make a flat rail/stile, then glue a piece of moulding on the flat rail/stile to make the middle of the rail/stile bulge outwards? But then you'd still have to make the piece of moulding into a convex shape, so why wouldn't you use the same technique on the rail/stile instead?
ken
Hi Ken, You could as far as I know. As long as you had the cutter/ knife/bit to match the desired profile. I have seen a set of rather elaborate doors where the builder used a combination of bits to produce the final profile. Looked nice but it took him a long time. Also, I do not make my mouldings, I buy them from a specialty moulding shop. That way I can concentrate on doing those things that I am efficient at doing and still produce a range of product at a good price. Cheers, JG