panel cabinet doors w/ rounded rail/stiles

Has anyone ever done rail/stiles (rail/stile panel cabinet doors) that were non-flat? I.e., the middle of the rail and stile curves outwards.

Saw some kitchen cabinetry recently that had this and it was interesting because I've never seen any articles describing how to do it...

ken

Reply to
Ken Yee

JGS wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@sympatico.ca:

So you make a flat rail/stile, then glue a piece of moulding on the flat rail/stile to make the middle of the rail/stile bulge outwards? But then you'd still have to make the piece of moulding into a convex shape, so why wouldn't you use the same technique on the rail/stile instead?

ken

Reply to
Ken Yee