? Palm Nailer with Links

Here it is again with links
I need a palm nailer to replace some attic rafters. Am looking at two of harbor freights nailers. Has anyone used either one and are there any thoughts about them? Pretty much limited use so I do not want to buy a more expensive unit Thanks in advance CC
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber496
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumberA164
Never used one. As with all Chinese junk, might work and might not. If it works, fine but if it doesn't and you end up buying two, you have about equaled the price of a good one. My Senco cost me less than $90.00.

"but if it doesn't and you end up buying two" What???? Not smart enough to return the broken one?
My Chinese nailers are lasting as long as my Senco and Bostich. Buy the HF palm nailer.
cm

Screw HarborFreight... Get the Grizzly H6141. Amazon has it for under $19!! I have it and it works just fine, so far. It doesn't show it in the pic, but it does come with the leather cover/glove just like all the others.
http://tinyurl.com/gprgl

Thanks James and to everyone else who replied. I had forgotten about Grizzly. I have several tools from them and have been well satisfied with them. Ordered the H6141 from them. Same price and shipping as Amazon and I asked for a new catalog too. Will let the group know what I think of it when I get it. CC

snipped-for-privacy@att.net says...

Well, I guess I'm too late, but... I have the first model (the leather covered one) and it is one of the finest cheap tools I ever used. Got it on sale for half price. It's great, put-puts along like a steam engine with a slight touch. Lean on it hard and it will drive pretty much anything. It comes with a complete rebuild kit, oil, wrenchs, even the air fitting.
I used it to put up all the joist hangers in my house and porch, hundreds of them.
-- Dennis