Painting Question

I'm painting a kitchen and the previous painter left a think yellow line of paint around the cabinets. I tried a paint scraper (no use) and a razor scraper (took off a little of the dark brown finish of the cabinet). What's the solution? I'm thinking of buying some thick brown stain and touching up the cabinets as best as I can.

Thanks,

S.

Reply to
samson