Painting Question

I have a bookcase that is particle board covered with laminate. I would like to know if there is anyway that I can paint it, can I paint it as it? Or should i prime the surface someway? Please let me know.

Thanks

Reply to
cg

I had a lot of cheap, crappy white plastic college student furniture that my wife wanted to become slate blue crappy plastic college furniture.

After some experimentation with various oil and water-based paints, and different types of brushes, I determined that the only thing to do is spray it with oil-based spray paint. That still peels off, but it lasts longer than brushed-on stuff, which peels off if you look at it cross-eyed.

Reply to
Silvan

Reply to
Ed' stuff