Paint stick back scratcher

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 20:11:56 -0800, the infamous "Nonny"
Go ahead and do that. See if we care. ;)
Sincere condolences if it's true. I don't want to be like Willie Nelson, so sadly stated "I have outlived my penis."
-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine
scrawled the following:

Getting cut on for that this month. Sigh! It's like the warranty expired.

On Sun, 3 Jan 2010 21:09:53 -0800, the infamous "LDosser"

G'luck on that one. I added rib bruising to my list yesterday. Climbing down from a client's porch, my boot slipped and my arm caught me, strumming my ribs on the railing. I feel like an old Zydeco tune this morning. (Where's my Ben Gay? Actually, I use my sister's Nature's Sunshine salve, Tei Fu, which has a much nicer odor.)
Some day, I'll be down at the tattoo parlor getting that "Do Not Resuscitate" tat on my left wrist... When Mother Nature says it's the end of the line, who am I to argue? Besides, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
-- Society is produced by our wants and government by our wickedness. --Thomas Paine