Paint On TV

The recent postings on craft shows reminded me to check what's n Modern Marvels. I'd een hoping for lumberyards again, that's one of my favortes. But next week it's paint. So, I'll watch that again.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

Based on the subject, I thought you were going to paint your TV.

Reply to
DJ Delorie

I was hoping it was something like that spray on hair that came out of a can. :)

Reply to
efgh

It's probably only a matter of time - we already have flat panels, flexible displays are on their way, and I've heard of "paintable" LED material that can make a whole wall into a light. So I'd bet that some sort of paint-on display will exist in the foreseeable future. Cool idea. Andy

Reply to
Andy

Reply to
Gerald Ross

But, it will have to be yellow?

Stinky

Reply to
apn100174043

Tonight they're doing Disney World. A lot better than watching paint dry. ;-)

B.

Reply to
Buddy Matlosz

Fri, Jun 1, 2007, 6:37pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@forteinc.com doth queryeth: But, it will have to be yellow?

Apparently you are not aware of he thereputical value of the color yellow. Proven medical fact.

I have not, and will not, paint my TV, ANY color - I am NOT an artiste.

JOAT What is life without challenge and a constant stream of new humiliations?

- Peter Egan

Reply to
J T

Yep - that's why taxi drivers in NYC are all calm and laid-back. Andy

Reply to
Andy