Paint On TV

The recent postings on craft shows reminded me to check what's n Modern Marvels. I'd een hoping for lumberyards again, that's one of my favortes. But next week it's paint. So, I'll watch that again.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) writes:

Based on the subject, I thought you were going to paint your TV.
(J T) writes:

I was hoping it was something like that spray on hair that came out of a can. :)

It's probably only a matter of time - we already have flat panels, flexible displays are on their way, and I've heard of "paintable" LED material that can make a whole wall into a light. So I'd bet that some sort of paint-on display will exist in the foreseeable future. Cool idea. Andy
DJ Delorie wrote:

Yellow.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA
On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 16:02:11 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote:

But, it will have to be yellow?
Stinky
Fri, Jun 1, 2007, 6:37pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@forteinc.com doth queryeth: But, it will have to be yellow?
Apparently you are not aware of he thereputical value of the color yellow. Proven medical fact.
I have not, and will not, paint my TV, ANY color - I am NOT an artiste.

Yep - that's why taxi drivers in NYC are all calm and laid-back. <G> Andy

Tonight they're doing Disney World. A lot better than watching paint dry. ;-)
B.