Paint bubbles when finishing my cabinets! Help

I need some good advice here. I just started painting up some new cabinets I built. The have inset doors with a smalll bead molding glued around the inner edge of the frame. When I paint these I get small paint bubbles in the crack between the bead and the square faceframe. How can I avoid / stop / fix this! Could I thinn down the paint a little? I need some advice please help!

Thanks Ben

Reply to
Ben

FloeTrol (I think is the correct spelling) additive for latex paint to make it flow better, no brush marks, no air bubbles. Follow the suggested amount per quart on the instructions - it works. Also, they make a product for oil based paints also. This stuff is available at paint stores and at the borgs.

Bob S.

Reply to
Bob S.