Paging Larry J: My Apologies

Well Larry, I went and did it. Shellacqued (sp?) a coffee table, and I am now a convert. Get thee gone from me, thou vile and disgusting plastic coat of polyurethane! The fair maiden bearing bug sh*t has arrived!

Anyhoo, I've washed that bad taste thoroughly from my mouth with denatured alcohol.

-Phil Crow

Reply to
Phil Crow

Hydrocote Resistane

Reply to
Rumpty

Next time, try a good Vodka, and you can swallow.

Barry

Reply to
B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Actually, it's bug _spit_ IIRC.

Doug Miller

On 1 Jan 2004 07:38:02 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Phil Crow) brought forth from the murky depths:

It's "shellacked", sir. Well, unless yer Franch. (Then who knows?)

Very good.

Now try Waterlox. It's all the good stuff from all the other finishes with none of their bad habits. (Varnish 'n tung oil)

--- After they make styrofoam, what do they ship it in? --Steven Wright

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Nooooooooooooo! My head still hurts from last night.

Reply to
Silvan