Paging Larry J: My Apologies

Well Larry, I went and did it. Shellacqued (sp?) a coffee table, and I am now a convert. Get thee gone from me, thou vile and disgusting plastic coat of polyurethane! The fair maiden bearing bug sh*t has arrived!
Anyhoo, I've washed that bad taste thoroughly from my mouth with denatured alcohol.
-Phil Crow
Hydrocote Resistane
--
Rumpty

On 1 Jan 2004 07:38:02 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Phil Crow) wrote:

Next time, try a good Vodka, and you can swallow. <G>
Barry
B a r r y B u r k e J r . wrote:

Nooooooooooooo! My head still hurts from last night.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Phil Crow) wrote:

On 1 Jan 2004 07:38:02 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Phil Crow) brought forth from the murky depths:

It's "shellacked", sir. Well, unless yer Franch. (Then who knows?)

Very good.
Now try Waterlox. It's all the good stuff from all the other finishes with none of their bad habits. (Varnish 'n tung oil)
--- After they make styrofoam, what do they ship it in? --Steven Wright http://diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development