PACK SADDLE

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bnt/Packbuild.htm
Should be easy enough to scale this down, to fit on your goat(s). Although why anyone would want to own a goat, I have no idea.
JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.
"J T" wrote in message

Cabrito ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/07/05
JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.
"J T" wrote in message

Well hell, I grew up eating crawfish for that matter, nonetheless, cabrito is a preferred food of the gods ... you guys with Brats on your pit don't know what you're missing.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/07/05