PACK SADDLE

Should be easy enough to scale this down, to fit on your goat(s). Although why anyone would want to own a goat, I have no idea.

JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.

Reply to
J T

Cabrito ...

Reply to
Swingman

Wed, Aug 24, 2005, 4:07pm (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Swingman) who doth mumble: Cabrito ...

Well, yes, that would be a step up from starvation foods, such as bait, or insects.

JOAT The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just gets more media attention.

Reply to
J T

Well hell, I grew up eating crawfish for that matter, nonetheless, cabrito is a preferred food of the gods ... you guys with Brats on your pit don't know what you're missing.

Reply to
Swingman

Thu, Aug 25, 2005, 8:00am (EDT-1) snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com (Swingman) now sayeth: Well hell, I grew up eating crawfish for that matter, nonetheless, cabrito is a preferred food of the gods ... you guys with Brats on your pit don't know what you're missing.

Ah, midget lobsters, nothing wrong with those - as long as you cook them first. Well, as long as you keep insisting. Here.

Years back I remember reading about a guy selling crawdads (crawfish, for you city folk), by mail. He got nailed for mail fraud. Seems he was selling them to people as baby lobsters. I can also remember when you could buy baby alligators by mail. But, I don't think I'd want to try raising one of those to eating size. Anyway, I don't knowingly eat reptiles.