Owners of Incra I-Box Jig please to read

Greeting from woodworker in Cologne Germany!
I must request that some of you kind persons who own the new Incra I-Box jig to please make an iso image of the instructional DVD which is included when purchased in the states, and post it in alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking to assist your European woodworking brothers and sisters.
Thank you to many American woodworking friends!
On 8/6/2012 1:53 PM, Jrg Freitag wrote:

I suggest you go here and inquire
http://incra.com/contact.htm

Have you played with yours yet? I'm not allowed to use the shop until I finish the shop addition, and living room drywall. Been doing Physical Therapy 3 times a week and I think working was easier.
Mike M

wouldn't let me make sawdust anymore (house on the market) so I went back to work.
On 8/6/2012 5:55 PM, snipped-for-privacy@att.bizzzzzzzzzzzz wrote:

My regular, old, real job was easier and much more boring. No variety year after year.

That's why I like my job. It's different every year. The downside is that everything gets smaller every year and my eyes get worse. Good magnifiers and microscopes are a must! ;-)

I was lucky I spent most of the time on the move from job to job with a boom truck/bucket truck covering 1/2 the state. Occasionally had to be on one job for a month or so but lot's of variety. I was hurt on the job in 2009 and haven't had a regular job since. I have a backhoe and excavator so do occasional jobs with them but mostly just try to get something done as I'm able. Seem to be getting better again so hopefully production will increase.
Mike M
On 8/6/2012 5:42 PM, Mike M wrote:

Yes, weeks ago! Works as advertized. I would suggest you make a dew extra backer boards and use the one that ships with the jig as the template. I used near same thickness plywood.
I did have to tweak a touch for the perfect fit. It is difficult to feel the correct resistance when adjusting the little spacer bars that the fresh cut slot fits over. Any resistance you feel gets multiplied by the number of slots and pins you cut on an end. No big deal it worked fine after my first readjustment, I got a good fit. This is pretty much the rule with any jig that assists with this type cut.

message to just go for a slight kiss when adjusting the fingers. And Fortunately I almost done with the shop just easy stuff.
Mike M
On 8/7/2012 5:05 PM, Mike M wrote:

Yeah, "just" touching, no resistance. Obviously have some scrap test pieced available for set up.