Owners Manual for Craftsman 10" Flex Drive Table Saw 113-241691 ??

Hi,

I recently moved into a new house and I finally have my space for a dream workshop. I obtained an old Craftsman 10" Flex Drive Table Saw

113-241691 from someone at work who didn't have the room for it . He couldn't find the owners manual. I would really like to have it but can't seem to locate one. Does anyone have any ideas on were I could obtain one or would someone actually have one. Any help would be greatly appreciated............... Thanks PMM
Reply to
PMM

Sure. Go to

go to parts and type in your model #. You may not need to order the manual, which is $7.49 + s/h for your model, because they have breakdowns and parts listed--and the ability to order them--online.

H.

Reply to
hylourgos

Thanks,

I ordered the manual and a couple other parts that I needed, I appreciate it, thanks aga>Sure. Go to

>then go to parts and type in your model #. You may not need to order

Reply to
PMM