Owners Manual for Craftsman 10" Flex Drive Table Saw 113-241691 ??

Hi,
I recently moved into a new house and I finally have my space for a dream workshop. I obtained an old Craftsman 10" Flex Drive Table Saw 113-241691 from someone at work who didn't have the room for it . He couldn't find the owners manual. I would really like to have it but can't seem to locate one. Does anyone have any ideas on were I could obtain one or would someone actually have one. Any help would be greatly appreciated............... Thanks PMM
Sure. Go to http://www3.sears.com/
then go to parts and type in your model #. You may not need to order the manual, which is $7.49 + s/h for your model, because they have breakdowns and parts listed--and the ability to order them--online.
H.
Thanks,
I ordered the manual and a couple other parts that I needed, I appreciate it, thanks again............. PMM