overhead router jig

Any one ever build one of these:
http://www.leedsguitar.com/pages/tips.html
Seareching for more info. This was the only page I could find with an example.
Thanks, John

take you directly to the binding jig page. I hope this helps you. http://pweb.jps.net/~kmatsu/htmlpages/bindrtrjig.html
Here is a commercial product that could be adapted.
http://www.flexarminc.com /
Not cheap, but in a production environment could be justifiable.
Or, use it as a basis of a build-your-own.
Dave

John Pilhoefer wrote:

Seems (looks) interesting but I'd think there would be an awful lot of play in a system like that. If it were me I'd consider and inverted pin router. Search the Lee Valley site for their over arm or do a search on Onsrud Inverted Pin Router.
Not saying you need an Onsrud but the principle being the router is locked down solid into a table and the arm doesn't quite need to be a stiff (solid) as the "old style" over arm pin routers.
Your Mileage May Vary but I still can't see how they (the link above) can get things stiff enough.
UA100
IIRC, one of Patrick Spielman's books has plans for an overhead router arm like the one pictured; I don't remember which one.
DAGS in this group on "router jigs"; I couldn't recall Spielman's name and did a search on "router books" to find it. Some such search would turn up a wealth of ideas.
Dan