Overhead Powerdrops in the Shop

I want to run overhead power drop using regular rubber/plastic jacketed SO (extension cord) wire. What is the proper nomenclature for the strain relief on the boxes that need to be used to meet NEC? What section of NEC describes this arrangement?
Guy
I can't recall if it is SO or SJ but the 14 and 12 guage have chinese fingers you can get at a good electrical house. Here is a listing on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryB891&item852752022&rd=1
His description is not quite correct. My understanding is that like the chinese fingers I got at the 4th of July carnivals, you slide the SO/SJ cord in and it does not want to come back out. Of course you have to get the thick cord for it to grip.

To me those are known as Kellum Grips. I don't think NEC requires those however for this application. Simply "Strain Relief" fittings are what the OP needs.

&rd=1
Are you referring to Twist-Lok? I don't know what the code says about it.
Bob

Borg, etc. have 1/2" romex like connectors with rubber gripping sleeves in them. Naturally I forget the name. I'm thinking this is just for the drop, with the feeds in Romex?
There are Kellums grips if you want to take the weight back to a ceiling hook. Wilson

314.23(H) Pendant Boxes. An enclosure supported by a pendant shall comply with 314.23(H)(1) or (2). (1) Flexible Cord. A box shall be supported from a multiconductor cord or cable in an approved manner that protects the conductors against strain, such as a strain-relief connector threaded into a box with a hub.