OVAL PICTURE FRAME

Well, one man's garbage might be another man 's treasures (garage sales et al), but at least his posts are obvious to the reader after seeing a couple of them, so they're easier to bypass if you want to. Just like no one makes you read them, no one is forcing anyone to click on the links, either, nor is anyone forcing the readers to critique that quality of the links.
Sometimes I do wonder about -why- he posts them, but ... it doesn't bother me. I've even put quite a few on those post results on paper because they lead either to a decently useful item for me, or can be adapted to something I might like to try out for grins. I'm an old dog, but I'm still willing to learn some new tricks to see if they're any better than the old ones.
Raking and kanering someone though; that's just not worth any thinking person's time or effort. It shows unhealthy tendencies in some cases, no matter who does it, or how they do it. Yup, I do that myself, matter of fact; never said I was perfect. But as a rule I'll only jump in with snide remarks if i see misinformation of think the poster needs a dose of its own medicine. After that though, I don't prolong it; I move on to better things.
So: If you don't like someone's posts, ignore them. If you're just going to bitch, go away and try to get a life before you come back.
Pop

Pop wrote:

Yes, I agree. I was trying to make a point.
JP
Pop wrote:

Do they have to come back with a life or is the trying enough? ;)
Fri, Mar 3, 2006, 7:38am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (JayPique) doth sayeth: <snip> Strange how he'd give someone actually LOOKING for something a hard time, and then feel good about cluttering up the group with crap like this.
Not quite. If they just want something, I'm not about to do their homework. If they say they've googled, or whartever, is a lot different from not looking and wanting someone to provide for them.
Anyway, see my previous response.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax