Outfeed Table for Excalibur Fence

I have a Delta 10" contractors saw with a 52" Excalibur fence. This unit is on wheels due to garage, er, I mean shop size limitations.
I need to build an outfeed table that is easily removable for this unit. Keeping in mind that the Excalibur has rails on both the front and the rear of the table. Has anyone here designed or seen such a thing. Any ideas, suggestions, recommendations, photos, plans, etc. would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers,
Bairdo.

Take a look at the HTC out feed roller setup made for contractors saws. IIRC and if it is like the one on my cabinet saw the whole set up attaches lower down on the saw cabinet and or base/legs. This setup never has to be removed and folds up and down with no legs. It is a great setup. Unfortunately HTC does not have web site but some retailers have brochures. Or a phone call to HTC would probably get you the literature that you would need to get the idea of what to do to build a similar setup.
Just heard that HTC is out of business and its a 'while supplies last' sort of thing with their retailers.

ideas,
be
brochures.
would

sort
You heard it where? Can you post a link to that information?
Here is mine... it's attached to the saw with 4 wing nuts.
It's huge and can be taken down in about 5 minutes.
http://home.att.net/~mboceanside/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-639331.html
and folded down
http://home.att.net/~mboceanside/wsb/html/view.cgi-photo.html--SiteID-638867.html
It's 98" from the front of the saw to the back of the outfeed table.
This outfeed was copied from a short article in Fine Woodworking.
Bairdo wrote:

Here is how I handle that - http://www.billpounds.com/woodshop/outfeedtable.html
--
********
Bill Pounds

is
rear
Thanks Guys.
I think I will buld one with a bit of each of the above ideas in it. I can make it full of drawers to store tools in, have the back fold up for a real long surface, have it on wheels, and make it 3/8" lower than the TS top.
Another project!!!! Woo-hoo. AND I will get to use my new Freud Biscuit Joiner.
Thanks again,
Bairdo.

unit
ideas,