outdoor playset plans for children

anyone have plans for a kids outdoor playset? looking at building something for my 3 yr old in the next few weeks. any ideas or suggestions are appreciated
Yes - You can get plans and hardware kits a Lowes. I bought one of these kits before Lowes even carried them. The kit will give you the chains for swings, some brackets, fake rocks, etc. The kits were by play star. I found the plans very good. Side of the box has a materials list. All the cut-offs and waste could barely fill a 5 galon bucket.
I built this one http://www.playstarinc.com/champion.asp it took me just a weekend.
Others at http://www.playstarinc.com/playsets.asp
One suggestion - If I do another one I will use torx or square drive screws and get myself a cordless impact driver such as http://www.hitachipowertools.com/store_item.php?iID 4&arrPath=1,2,22,p104,
Have fun.

I have books on the subject... Handcrafted Playgrounds by M. Paul Freidberg, Build a Kid's Yard by Creative Homeowner....hit Amazon - I'm sure there's a ton more. More. Lowes handles the components by a certain company, they might have plans too. Mark

something