outdoor playset plans for children

anyone have plans for a kids outdoor playset? looking at building something for my 3 yr old in the next few weeks. any ideas or suggestions are appreciated

Reply to
roger garber

Yes - You can get plans and hardware kits a Lowes. I bought one of these kits before Lowes even carried them. The kit will give you the chains for swings, some brackets, fake rocks, etc. The kits were by play star. I found the plans very good. Side of the box has a materials list. All the cut-offs and waste could barely fill a 5 galon bucket.

I built this one

it took me just a weekend.

Others at

suggestion - If I do another one I will use torx or square drive screws and get myself a cordless impact driver such as
fun.

Reply to
No

Reply to