Outdoor chair fabric

I've made a copy of an oak folding chair I found at a yard sale years ago. The chair is a beach type chair that has a heavy nylon or polyester fabric for the "seat" - sort of like a mini-hammock just for your rear end. Anyway, here are 2 pictures of the fabric it had and I'm trying to find:

'm hoping someone here can id the fabric and, even better, tell me where to purchase some. Hope the pictures are close up enough to see it well. Cheers! Dukester

Reply to
Dukes909

RE: Subject

Sunbrella is the fabric you want.

Get it from an awning supply house or a sail maker.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Ran across this:

*Please contact us if you cannot locate a fabric color, pattern, style or print. We have an extensive collection of fabrics not displayed on the website. snipped-for-privacy@outdoortextiles.com

On this web site:

them the picture. Should save you a lot of time searching.

RicodJour