Outdoor chair fabric

I've made a copy of an oak folding chair I found at a yard sale years ago. The chair is a beach type chair that has a heavy nylon or polyester fabric for the "seat" - sort of like a mini-hammock just for your rear end. Anyway, here are 2 pictures of the fabric it had and I'm trying to find:
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/dukes909/fabric/fabric1.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/dukes909/fabric/fabric2.jpg I'm hoping someone here can id the fabric and, even better, tell me where to purchase some. Hope the pictures are close up enough to see it well. Cheers! Dukester
RE: Subject
Sunbrella is the fabric you want.
Get it from an awning supply house or a sail maker.
Lew
Lew Hodgett wrote:

Ran across this:
*Please contact us if you cannot locate a fabric color, pattern, style or print. We have an extensive collection of fabrics not displayed on the website. snipped-for-privacy@outdoortextiles.com
On this web site: http://www.outdoortextiles.com/cat.php?CatName=Sunbrella%AE
Send them the picture. Should save you a lot of time searching.