Out of what kind of wood is the world's most useless machine made ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmQ5LsNMXZ4

On 7/22/11 3:27 PM, Robatoy wrote:

That was awesome!
--

-MIKE-

I want one sooooo baaaaaad.......
On 7/22/2011 3:27 PM, Robatoy wrote:

That was 106 seconds of my life I will never get back.
Leon wrote:

Yeah, I watched it twice since I had to show my wife.
She's gonna forward it to her dad...

I'm witchoo.
-- Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any one thing. -- Abraham Lincoln
"Robatoy" wrote:

Last time I saw one it was a white gloved hand that shut off the switch.
Lew
On 7/22/2011 4:59 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

When I was a kid and went to Mexico the border towns sold tourist trinkets. The one I vividly remember was a brightly painted box that had a button to press. When you pressed the button a door swung open and a wooden snake with a sharp pin sticking out of it's mouth would swing out and poke your finger. Naturally you let go of the button and the snake and door retracted. No electronics, all mechanical.
Oh so inappropriate in this day.

Oh, but I SO have to build one! ROTFLMAO!
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011 16:43:59 -0600, Leon wrote

I have one of those infernal things somewhere. Sliding top with a thumbnail groove.
-Bruce