Our First Lowes - What A Difference Over Home Depot!!!

Sandlewood.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Ya know, 'hunnert - yer 'bout ta onliest one dat stays in touch wit' Uncle Jessy.

I was tinkin' mebbe ya could contact da misserable ole bastige an get some advise out to da newerest piglets at da wreck trough.

Uncle Jessy never had a good 'ting ta say 'bout nobody, which I always found refreshing.

watson - uncle jessy fan.

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

(webpage)

Reply to
Tom Watson

OK, _there_, I'll drive to, it's nominally on my way home from work.

Hell, I live out near Madison. _Everything_ is on my way home from work from downtown Milwaukee.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

The other one is on 109th and Oklahoma. I was at the Brookfield one friday, and for the first time ever, they didn't have what I was looking for (.27 caliber powder load gun loads - they have the .22 cal).

On a related note, you can use one of those to nail 2x4's into a Spancrete ceiling. Something just odd about nailing into concrete using gunpowder.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Pretty sure, just don't drive drunk or the State's Attorney will be all over you (snicker).

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Apparently so.

I live in the country, but grew up in Tosa. 60th and Capitol wasn't good 20 years ago, at least not on bike.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

They're required to wear a certain number of "flair".

Dave "Spot the reference..." Hinz

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Can use them on steel columns/beams, too... :)

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

Not if a Holstein's involved. Seems to screw up the milk production, if I recollect.

Reply to
patrick conroy

He craves wummen and is afraid of deer?

Reply to
patrick conroy

Beat me to it...

15 is the minimum. We really want you to express yourself. And, yes I have my trusty Swingline 747 right here under lock n' key.
Reply to
patrick conroy

I've got the model 346, myself. And, it's red. Binds up less than the Boston.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Swingline 50 for me - had a couple of 'em for decades and another is from my mom's desk from the '50s or '60s.'

;)

Reply to
Fly-by-Night CC

ROFLMAO! Oh man Keith, that's a good un.

Reply to
Jeff P.

Geez, why don't they just throw it up in HD's parking lot?

Reply to
Jeff P.