Ottawa Woodworking show discounts?

Does anyone know if any shops local to Ottawa have customer discount coupons for admittance to the woodworking show this weekend?

I'm going anyway, but it irks me a bit to have to spend money for the privilege of spending money. A couple of bucks off would sure be nice.

Dave O'Heare oheareATmagmaDOTca

Reply to
Dave O'Heare

Hi Dave,

I only heard one advertisement for the show on the radio last week, telling listeners to look in "The Citizen" for show information. I didn't see anything in any of the stores, or in flyers.

Sadly I had to work.

Pat

Reply to
SawDust