OTS

I'm selling this on Ebay. If you know of anyone who is looking for one please pass it on.
Thanks
Snookie
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemf13666147&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
Snookie wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemf13666147&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
a woodworker will get out of a Mystic Mutant Lemon but you never know. There's some mighty creative woodworkers out there!!
Martie

A good example of why a thoughtful poster will mention what he's selling.... Personally, I didn't bother going to Ebay just to see what it was.. Mac
My curiosity got the better of me Mac. You'd think I'd learn by now!
Christ it's humour! Can't you guys think of anything but lathe tools.
Snookie