OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT!!!!! I wonder ...

I wonder what percentage of that would be ClusterFox news?
http://ow.ly/15QBN2
On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:49:19 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

They can't get Norm.
I presume it is driven by a mix of availble free time, available content, cost to participate, etc. Clearly some strange mix of criteria because Greec and Spain are near the top along with many richer countries like ourselves.
I get my few hours a day and am quite grateful for it. While my leanings are more towards Fux than CNN I really don't listen to any of those noise machines much. I prefer brain candy and my indoctrination is already completed anyway.

At the risk of injecting a touch of /relevant/ content ... who has a TV in their woodshop?
When will/won't you watch it (eg, not while cutting, but while sanding, shaping, etc.)??
I hook the iPod up to some powered speakers, personally, and just let the tunes rip ... while ... I do the same ;-)
"Neil Brooks" wrote: --------------------------- At the risk of injecting a touch of /relevant/ content ... who has a TV in their woodshop? -----------------------------
No TV, no radio, no nothing.
Putzing around in the boat yard gives me a place to put the square pegs back in the square holes, the round pegs in the round holes, and the rest go in the old bit bucket.
Lew
On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 09:49:19 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy wrote:

Over 8 hours per day? I've been layed up for 5 weeks, and I don't average that many hours in a week. Can't get to the shop, but can still wood carve and wood burn.