Other than ease of adjustments, appearance, and "cachet", why does an expensive plane work better?

Page 4 of 4
:) Trent, I'm so glad I don't pound a keyboard all day for a living any longer. I used to work with software. Yuck! that's why many of my posts are so terse. I sit down for a while to ask a few questions, and catch up, then I'm out doing something else. pc's are necessary evils in my book.
rant off.
dave
Trent© wrote:

Add pictures here
✖
Trent© wrote:

Exactly. This has been just a little good-natured taunting like you might do with a friend on a basketball court. We might approach woodwrecking in a totally different way, but we both enjoy it or we wouldn't be here arguing about it.
BTW, you're still wrong. :-)
Chuck Vance
Add pictures here
✖

I can spot you HORS and STILL kick your ass!
:)
Have a nice week...
Trent
✖