Other renderings and ramblings.

Just a few from my collection of thoughts expressed via models and photoshops(submitted for contests and with a few wins) I'm not sure this is going to work. All perfectly safe for work and families and normal minds (not easily spooked by Don Martin's Mad Magazine art.)
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/?action=view&current 75995745.pbw
Robatoy wrote:

http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/?action=view&current 75995745.pbw
    spasm,     j4