other newsgroups re: wood working

Once again the newbie has a question: are there other NGs for wood working? John - the new guy
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking alt.binaries.pictures.furniture rec.crafts.woodturning

rec.crafts.woodturning alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking alt.binaries.pictures.furniture
There are also a number of web-based forums, but I don't use any of them so I'll leave those recommendations to others.
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"